Saturday 31 March 2012

New York Valentine by Carmen Reid

This isn't a book selected by my book club but I read it so I shall give it a little review. I finished this book in no time at all. It is the second book I have read by Carmen Reid in the Valentine series. The first the book prior to this one, Celebrity Shopper which I know isn't the first in the series but my sister got it for me.
The book is set mainly in NY City (the one place in the world I am itching to go to) so from an instant I knew this book was going to be a hit with me.
Annie Valentine (the main character) takes us on her visit to NY where she has gone on business (or a jolly!) to help a friend. The book is full of laughs, sorrows and 'isn't life great' moments.
Recommended for: I recommend this book for people who enjoy shopping, fashion, NY, want to go to NY and girls/ladies/females.
Score: 8/10
New York Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment